Called ....

"The tool box"

Content ....

wild story's,
unbelievable hunting feats,
story's of the one that got away,
non-traditional hunting lore & or tactics,
lively debate about who's;
truck, Dad, bino's, girlfriend, gun, or honey-hole is superior.

Moderators...

TBA

You know, you could condence some of the forums you already have and make an "Off Topic" forum. How come you guys have not upgraded the board?

WELL

I'D PUT rut's TRUCK AS # 1 !!!

I'LL PUT OSTERTAGS TRUCK RIGHT UNDER ruts CUZZ I KNOW DAMN WELL THERE AIN'T KNOW WAY TO GET 6 BUCKS HOISTED UP THAT HIGH!!!

B_F_E_'S GIRLFRIEND AIN'T BAD!!!

I LIKE MY GUN!!!

MY HONEY HOLE SUCKS!!!

I WOULD IMAGINE BURA NUT,HUNTSONORA,ktc & SEVERAL OTHERS HAVE BINO'S THAT WOULD DO ME FINE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING c'ASS'S STORIES ARE HARD TO BEAT,I SURE WISHED HE START TELLING THEM LIKE HE USED TOO!!!

how would we .....could we.....ever shut up some of the long winded yahoos the would spill their life story on it?
however I am in. rated PG for sure. later
Rackmaster

The Tool Box.....has a great ring to it. sounds like fun....Maybe we can talk founder into it. It would keep the junk out of the other forums maybe?

Couldn't use the cornbinder as #1 Had to take er to the shredder cause needed to bye gas for the mo-ped.
Oh the honey hole was great last night!!
but then she left.
So Bobcat your honey hole sucks eh? that could b a good thing!! You just quit talking bad about her. Now don't let your mind go playing tricks on ya.
As far as Tool Box. We could make jack the moderator and bobcat the president.
Rut

I think it would be a good addition to the website. Toolbox is the name of a strip club here in northern utah. It was closed down i believe for some tax reason. But all in all I am for it. Maybe we could get rutnbuck's women to post some pics for us. he seems to get lots of women.

elk_img_01.gif

I think it would only be appropriate if Cass were the moderator of "The Toolbox".

Drum

I have a photo of every woman I ever been with!!
Never even counted them all!
I have three black books also!
RACKMASTER

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom