New Guide Fee's

B

Bura Nut

Anybody who will guide on State Trust land will need to get a permit for $300.00. I just wanted to give a heads up so you dont get fined. Thanks, Allen Taylor......

BLM and USFS have there fees + a percentage of the advertised price conducted on there lands, including donated hunts such as HUNT OF A LIFETIME.

I also heard an individual will have to purchase a State Trust Land permit to trespass only. Camping will be prohibited.

I was just wondering.....Who is going to enforce this? Is the State Land Commission going to hire State land rangers or will it be BLM rangers or our AZ game wardens going to enforce this?

Where will it be available? I had heard this was coming, but man they jumped on it quick.

The guides in this state really should form an Guides and Outfitters association to fight some of this stuff. I feel for you guys as you are getting hit every where you turn.

Pete Cimellaro forwarded this too me. I dont agree with it, but I would hate to see anyone get burned for this..... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

The man in charge is Kenneth Lamb. I would call him and voice your opinion. As far as I am concerned, State Trust land should be covered under the permit fee's already in place. If the State pushes things too far, there will be an uproar. I am finding it harder to accept mismanagement/waste of funds at the state and federal levels which turns into more fees for the taxpayers........... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

WOW! I will need to hire our Governor to help me fill this thing out! Oh wait a minute, our governor is supposed to be working for us already! This thing is a huge example of waste.
Travis

The 300 dollars is the application fee in addition to the annual fee which depends on acreage and impact.

The fee schedule is not real clear to me but it looks like a hunt could cost several thousand dollars in commercial fees.

And the application is a nightmare it will take a lawyer to fill it out.

there's your government working hard for you......people in charge of all organizations and groups, profit or not are criminals with very few exceptions.......ANARCHY!

Will every licensed guide working on STL have to buy this? Whats the deal if a guide is working for an outfitter, is this an outfitters purchase that will cover his guides?

State Trust Lands were awarded to Arizona at statehood by the U.S. government. The sole purpose is to raise money for schools.

Bill Quimby

That's exactly right, Bill.

Here is the mission statement of the AZ State Land Department:

"To manage State Trust lands and resources to enhance value and optimize economic return for the Trust beneficiaries, consistent with sound stewardship, conservation, and business management principles supporting socioeconomic goals for citizens here today and generations to come. To manage and provide support for resource conservation programs for the well-being of the public and the State's natural environment."

ya right. Bunch of political mumbo jumbo. Anyone who believes that money actually gets received by any schools.......I got a bridge to sell you!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom