New Guy

muddyboot

Hello all,

I am pretty new to the forum, i got to know about the forum through longrangehunting forum. Hoping to learn from y'all and meet new people. kudos to the super mod

Careful with some old guys here. They have a hard on for flat brimmers. Personally i dont like them either but its funny cause back in 60 and 70s i guarantee they had flat brimmed hats that sat 2 inches above their ear and looked like total dorks. Remember they also wear sandals with socks along with jean shorts and a shirt tucked in.. and they will try to tell you how to dress

You will find, for the most part, admin here will at least let you have an opinion you can back up with knowledge. That don't happen at LRH. The shooting knowledge is second to none. Just don't discuss anything else on there. mtmuley

Careful with some old guys here. They have a hard on for flat brimmers. Personally i dont like them either but its funny cause back in 60 and 70s i guarantee they had flat brimmed hats that sat 2 inches above their ear and looked like total dorks. Remember they also wear sandals with socks along with jean shorts and a shirt tucked in.. and they will try to tell you how to dress
Easy Boss. That last part? I literally did that yesterday, taking my trash out to the street. And I only look fat because my button-down is tucked into my elastic waisted short pants.

See what you are up against, Muddy? You could probably do better elsewhere. Any where else.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. We are not all as old as they make out. Just think of it as meeting your girlfriends parents the first time. Be on your best behavior, say please and thank you, and when you leave you can say "f**k them, all you want!!! If you say something really mean and stupid, put a little smiley face with it!! Also, Ignore is your friend after a while. :)

Welcome!

Make sure you share your politics in the politics forum only!

Don’t ask for free “honey hole” handouts!

If you start somethin’, finish it!

If you get offended easily, go somewhere else!

If you ask for help, share the end result! Whether good or bad! Folks who helped you deserve to know!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

How do you feel about 90/10 in Wyoming? Trail cams in Utah? Nonresidents in Idaho? Do you have a masters in English grammar?

We will need to know before your welcomed here?
...before YOU'RE (you are) welcome here.
Get with it hoss!

*Damnation! I see homer beat me to it. LOL

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom