New here

PullMyFinger

I'm new and looking forward to info on hunting success and news.
Is this a conservative or liberal platform or both ?

I hope this year can turn out to be a good year in spite of things.

Welcome. I would say most on here lean right but Founder is trying to limit political talk so you will do well to keep the conversations about hunting. Hunting politics is OK so long as it doesn't get to name calling

I’m sorry , but computer tough guys and herd bulls have absolutely nothing in common !!!!!! There’s a couple of individuals on here that spend plenty of time in mm jail ! I just can’t understand why the boss keeps letting some of them out !!!!!!!

Who are the Herd Bulls on MM ?
Juan Valdez, that coffee picker guy with the wild straw hat. At least he was, until founder slipped one of these around his pod.

c6WUK4d.jpg

Last edited:
PullMyFinger, welcome aboard! It’s always nice to have some new blood around here. Tristate is the herd bull on this site but watch out as he is a real stickler when it comes to poachers and hunting ethics. As far as where to go to kill monster bucks and bulls, head to the Basin. They have been killing some real smokers out there! Good luck!

Hawkeye

And Hawkeye?

Which Basin is this You're Referring to?

PullMyFinger, welcome aboard! It’s always nice to have some new blood around here. Tristate is the herd bull on this site but watch out as he is a real stickler when it comes to poachers and hunting ethics. As far as where to go to kill monster bucks and bulls, head to the Basin. They have been killing some real smokers out there! Good luck!

Hawkeye

Juan Valdez...he's the one that said"Badges?:??.....we don't need no stink'in badges around here" :cool:

Funny thing is most people don't even know what that is and how or what it's used for.
I put one on a wandering dog one time.......took 2 weeks for them rot and fall off.....totally ruined that poor dog...he never ever let anyone pet him the rest of his life.....

Actually badges was a line by the Mexican bandit played by Alfonso Bedoya in the Treasure of the sierra Madre

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom