New Hunting Digest

No pics of successful hunters, other than the pics promoting the private land SHARE hunts. Kinda sucks.

CDFW Transitioning to Electronic Hunting and Fishing Regulations Booklets in 2021As part of a broader effort to go paperless, the CDFW is transitioning to a digital format for its 2021 hunting and fishing regulations booklets. Booklets will no longer be printed and shipped to license agents or customers, but electronic versions of the booklets will continue to be available online.The transition to paperless regulations booklets follows a two-year effort to reduce the number of hard copy booklets printed and shipped to license agents and is consistent with the governor’s directive to reduce paper usage.As in previous years, digital booklets are available

Such a pain! You would think they could get that right. Oh wait this is the CA DFG we are talking about. Nevermind.
#1,its cafw, they changed the name 3 years ago. #2, most hold masters degrees. Care to get crushed at bio science with any of them?? printout your sideways deer only stats, turn it 90 degrees, and read it.

#1,its cafw, they changed the name 3 years ago. #2, most hold masters degrees. Care to get crushed at bio science with any of them?? printout your sideways deer only stats, turn it 90 degrees, and read it.
#3, Go crush yourself...So since they decided they don’t want to print it out now I have to? Yeah that sounds paperless

It’s actually CDFW, many of them are very intelligent and I never said they weren’t, I have had some great conversations with a few CA biologists, never claimed I was a bio scientist and yes I will print them out if I need them and use them.
CA draw odds for me have been pretty decent. Drawn many tags second choice and still build points as well as other states but thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom