SOLD New in box Cva paramount pro 40 cal

snakefarm

New in box Cva paramount pro .40 cal. Comes with timney trigger and fiberglass stock. Also included is a pack of elr bullets and accessories bag. Cera coated fde and threaded for a break. $1850.00 Call or text any time 801-885-6490 brady

media.jpg

What dose a ton of post have to do with anything lmao!
It’s possible to spend a lot of time and make a ton of posts on this forum and remain a mystery to the boys but few have been successful at setting up a scam, if they are long time participants. Even over the WWW, people start to figure each other out, if enough water has passed under their skirts. Not that somebody couldn’t spend the time setting up a chump...... to stick a fork in but....... it takes time and most scammers don’t want to be bother to invest that much in it, for a few hundred bucks.

Could happen I suppose but it seems we’ve had more problems with low post scammers than the good ole boys.

Now that’s a general rule, there has been a couple of times over the last ten years I’ve been watching that one of the ole MM boys has taken advantage but it’s rare and in almost every case, that I can think of, a bunch of the folks know them personally and things come to a stop..... pretty damn quick.

So....... it’s an “odds” comment.

Low post participants get measured a little more carefully than the long timers.

Seems to work fairly well....... most o the time........

It’s possible to spend a lot of time and make a ton of posts on this forum and remain a mystery to the boys but few have been successful at setting up a scam, if they are long time participants. Even over the WWW, people start to figure each other out, if enough water has passed under their skirts. Not that somebody couldn’t spend the time setting up a chump...... to stick a fork in but....... it takes time and most scammers don’t want to be bother to invest that much in it, for a few hundred bucks.

Could happen I suppose but it seems we’ve had more problems with low post scammers than the good ole boys.

Now that’s a general rule, there has been a couple of times over the last ten years I’ve been watching that one of the ole MM boys has taken advantage but it’s rare and in almost every case, that I can think of, a bunch of the folks know them personally and things come to a stop..... pretty damn quick.

Low post participants get measured a little more carefully than the long timers.

Interesting it sold and he was a low post participant lmao. Maybe the ones that post a lot just don’t have a life like real scammers ?

If you haven't already, see the need 300 win mag thread.

I like to pic with date but to be honest I am not sending anybody a picture of my drivers license.
Geez, you can't be that ugly. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, the date in the photo proves nothing other than the purported 'seller' actually has the goods that can get sold multiple times. It provides no recourse if you send money & the goods do not get sent to you.

I can't think of a thing that someone could use a PHOTO of someone else's DL for. Most of the info is easily obtainable with just someone's name. It's easy enough to black out the #, tho.

That said, I never go to that extreme when the seller seems quite legit. That is especially so if they have been around a while & also made other sales. But having been a seller & buyer online for nearly 20 yrs. now, I proceed cautiously sometimes. Maybe that's why I have never been burned over those 20+ years.

Anyway, to each his own.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom