new member,hunting experience

W

wrangler

hi i just found this web site its titts!

I thought I would shar a experience that happend
this fall when hunting this fall. Me and some of
my buddies loaded my 72 high boy full of our
camping and hunting gear. After getting up there
and setting up camp we sat around the camp fire
and having a few beers . we were talking about
what was going to happen on opening day. we talked
about the big bucks we had all scouted and hoping
they were going to be there tomorrow. Later that
night we were sitting around the camp fire b.s'ning
I was trying to scare them by telling them about my
uncle fredrics big foot sitings. They all thought I
was full of sh.. Then that night we heard the scariest
sounds any of us had ever heard. It sounded like a girl
screaming then a monkey noise. We could here it running
around the woods by our camp . we all went in the
camper and loaded our guns. We did'nt sleep all night.
It snowed about six inches that night. The next morning
right at day light we all headed out . we were looking to
see tracks from the night before but it snowed to much.
It reminded me of the movie dream catcher. So we went hunting
and seen a fawn. slaugtered by who nows what . We went
over the ridge and I killed a two point at 450 yards with
my 300 magnum with open sites and my buddy claimes
that he shot at a 36inch nontypical when we got back to
camp with my buck all the coolers were tiped over and
all the beer and food was gone . we were so scared we packed
up and went home and to this day dont know what was up there.

sounds like a bear, they make some funny-ass noises. did you go look for tracks when the coolers were tipped over. how was the fawn killed, was it by a bite, was there blood, clawmarks? how long did the howling last, how loud was it? did you notice a stink? did you feel like you were being watched the next day?

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Most of the snow melted and it was all muddy so we
really could'nt tell what kind of tracks it was
I asked my brothers fatherinlaw about there being
bears in that country but he said they had'nt heard
of any in years, The fawn was just eatin around its
head like it had been crushed, there was blood
all over, the screaming lasted for about five minutes
and yes there was a bad stink like a skunk but alittle
bit different, oohh yeah we felt like we were being
watched we had our guns loaded and in hand the whole
time we were out there.

sounds somewhat like an expirence i had, i was out turkey hunting, and heard a god awful noise accompanied by a terrible stink. the stink was similar to a skunk, but far far more overpowering. the sound, well, i cant even describe that, it sounded like a bull(moo) bellowing, but had like grunts and wails too. at first i thought it was a bull(elk) bugeling, but then i decided it wasnt, i thought 'there aint now way an elk is gonna come that close in this kind of wind' it was blowing directly towards the noise.

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Thats exactly what I was thinking, it almost sounds like the same person.

Drum

Wrangler atleast makes an attempt at punctuation and grammar.

Old oregon-Get off the internet and do your homework. If you tell me its done, you need more to do.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-03 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]This is gonna be good. Cass and OldOregon all rolled into one.

But who can resist this? Let me see. Screams like a girl/monkey, loaded guns in a trailer after drinking a few beers, 450 yard shot with open sights, 36 inch nontypical, coolers strewn around, slaughtered fawn. So much material and so little time.

Gee I dunno, sounds like a nice evening in bear camp with the hound doggers to me. :) :)

I'm telling the truth it was sounds like a girl ape, something
also killed the fawn. I dont care if you dont believe me at least oldoregon nows how it was for me and my buddies to go
threw

Hey i beleive you . Ive heard weird chit out there before.
Are you old enough to drink?

I'm betting it was that character holding oldoregons' dad's deer with the cheater.

JB

Okay guys, stop now....my side is about to burst!!! Im seriously crying right now from laughing so hard!!!

Wrangler,

Welcome to MM!!

Oh yeah I forgot....

Wrangler,

You said it sounded like a girl ape....what is the difference in sounds from a male ape to a female ape???

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-03 AT 09:31PM (MST)[p]Imagine my surprise to see this story posted on MM.

I have to admit, it was my doing. You see I'd run out of grub and was forced to eat a porcupine. It was the next day when you guys showed up and I was headed for your camp. Thats when the first quill started working on my bung. When I seen you dive for your guns after I got over the first bout I had to stay back for fear of gettin shot. It wasnt till after you pulled out to hunt that I felt safe enough to come on in and check out the cooler.

I cant explain the fawn deer though. I had nothing to do with that.

I hope I made a memory for you all. Thats the last time I eat quill pig.

Hey cowboy, You need to tuffin up, you sound like a girl ape, no self respecting cowboy, quills or no quills, can't be sounding like a "girl-ape". jeez............

JB

That is without a doubt one of the funniest things I have ever read on here! I cannot stop laughing!

Drum

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! (As pred would say).. Cowboy, your killing me!!
Wrangler, Welcome to MM.. Looks like you'll fit in perfectly.

D13er,

Try and get a quill lined up to shoot through your sphincter and see what kind of sounds you make.

Oldoregon,
"was there blood, clawmarks? How long did the howling
last? How loud was it? did you notice a stink?"

Sounds like the time I walked in on my buddy and some chick after a night at the bar. LOL

NVMDF

Based on the pictures/family album it looks like oldoregons family has a still up there and wrangler stumbled onto it. I think the two had a bit of shine and from there the story goes on. There is new movie out called "Wrong Turn" that may have been filmed in their neck of the woods..........LOL....... Allen Taylor......

Ha ! That reminds me of this time during Christmas break during college. I went home with a buddy of mine and one of my roommates. We were hunting pheasant in western North Dakota and of course we spent each evening trying to out drink each other. One night we were driving around the old farm areas and parked on top of a rise looking over the breaks below us. It was pretty dark and there was some sort of pump running in the distance making an erie sound...my buddy put on a big show like 'oh no, something's comming !!!'...I yelled 'get the guns'...as we raced to the car laughing my now scared roommate jumped in and took off leaving the two of us standing in the cold...he took a good ribbing for that one...the next day we returned from a morning hunt and were standing the the farm yard passing a smoked front quarter from a white tail around...my buddies dad was looking out the kitchen window at us and told his wife...'put the food on momma the boys are so hungry their eating a jack rabbit"...

>>what is the difference in sounds from a male ape to a female ape???

Tuff, I imagine that with a female ape, there would be a lot more 'nagging' involved :O)

My lord, this is funny as hell!!!! I'm stuck out of town 'working' right now, and this just made my day!!!!!!!!

S.

:)

After reading this crap, it's hard not to come up with a sensible explanation of what in the hell was going on in your little deer camp. Kinda like that garbage way back when around the White Sands Missle bases with the aliens and such. And what in the hell is up with that screaming female monkey stuff? Put down your crack pipe.

Reminds me of the time we took a young hunter up with us snipe hunting.
Yes, snipe do exist but youngsters hear stories that make a three ounce bird into a monster.

Anyway we told him he needed to sit up in a tree and go...EAAAWWW, EAAAWWW as loud as he could since it was the mating call of the willy snipe.
Besides we told him it was half bear and half badger and that sound attracted the male snipe every time.

Well, the kid bought it and climbed into the tree with his 45 marlin and was visably shaking from fear of this creature we had horrified him with tales of.
We told him not to worry that the snipe (usually) did not climb trees and that he would be famous if he got one.
Before we left he asked "where do I aim to kill it"? We told him anywhere but the head since its skull is twice as thick as a bull moose. His eyes widened and he called back to us as we left.
We ignored his yells and slipped away through the woods back to the trucks....All the while trying to hold back from laughing.
Before we left we heard a faint EAAAWWW, EAAAWWW echo around from the hills above.
Talk about starting to laugh your fricken ass off. We were laughing uncontrollably as we headed to town to get something to eat and laughed untill our stomachs hurt.

We returned to get the kid right at dark...Our stomachs would only allow a laugh now and then it hurt so bad.
We were going to get the kid and explain how he had been doofed and tell him it was a hunting initiation ((After he unloaded his rifle)). For reasons all you can understand.

When we got anywhere near where the kid could hear us we yelled his name so that he would not mistake us for the monster snipe. We also knew he was probably freaked by now with any noise and did'nt want to startle him.
After yelling his name again we heard a half scream half woman like yell. We felt bad since it was obvious our joke had completely unnerved the kid.
Once we got to the tree he was at the very top of the tree babling non-stop saying "I saw one" it was huge and tried to grab me.
We all laughed and told him to come down.
"I ain't coming down unless you shine the light over there" he said as he pointed a shaking finger at a clump of dead trees.
Finally he came down visibly shaking and handed us his rifle saying " I can't shoot I am too freaked".
He tried to expalin how after yelling EAAAWWW for an hour he heard branches break and out came the ugliest creature he had ever seen. It was walking on two legs and smelled like dead fish.
He said it came over to the tree and looked up at him and shook the tree, trying to knock him down to the ground.
We all laughed and tried to tell him it was a prank, but he would not listen and kept on telling of how he was too scared to shoot and mumbled something about it looking like bigfoot.

After all these years the guy still will not believe it was a joke and believes in bigfoot and tells anyone that will listen.
Maybe you heard this guy trying to call in bigfoot?

If you believe this story then I can make up another one in five minutes.LMAO
Best,
JErry

If this would have happened this January down in old Mexico at Huntsonora's camp I would have thought that it was the Mexican guides having their way with Bura Nut out in the cactus.....Devlin

Hey hunter harry if that was the case then you would be
married to one.

p.s. It sounded like a girl and a ape not a girl ape

This Place gets better everytime !
Maybe they should drop the "Muleys" part off the name
and the New site could just be "MONSTERS !" LMAO
Bye now, I have to go downstairs and dust my Loch Ness Monster Mount ! ;-) LOL
Later,

RICK

OH,

NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT WAS AN APE DOING A GIRL!!!

I DON'T KNOW THAT SOUND,MAYBE I SHOULD LOAD MY GUN WHEN I THINK I HEAR IT!!!

ARE THESE TWO OR THREE RELATED???

THE ONLY bobcat LISTENING CLOSE FOR THE SOUND OF THE APE DOING THE GIRL,THEY MUST OF BEEN SO HUNGRY WHEN THEY GOT DONE THEY NEEDED A DEER STEAK AND A TRIP TO THE COOLER!!!

One morning after a hard night of drinking I woke up with a girl ape...I screamed a couple of times jumped up and ran as fast as I could for more beer to forget what I had just seen.
Sorry Wrangler I will replace your beer.

Dirty Steve, that happened to me one time also. It was outside of Whitehorse on our way to Alaska. Stopped in the bar and next thing you know I wake up with this hairy-looking gorilla next to me in some strange house. Well I woke up my buddy and we got the hell outta there. Turns out it was just an indian. True Story and there's a lot more where that came from but I'm taking the rest to my grave with me. That was back in the summer of '90.

I dont know if I can take any more of this. Tears are seriously flowing!! I havent laughed this hard in a long, long time!! Thanks guys!!

Anyone else got some good bigfoot or alien stories!!! I would love to hear them!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-03 AT 12:00PM (MST)[p]I don't remember the last time, I heard someone call anything titts>wtf is up with that, althought i did see......well nevermind.

Jake

How did I miss this for 3 days???

oldoregon..er, eh..I mean Wrangler.
I have an explaination for this disturbing event:

After the alleged screamer scented your Dad/Cousin.
(I believe the screamer to be a female ape).
The screamer became arroused.
(See photo of Dad/Cousin below Enjoying a pre-hunt football game.)

fa628a7a.jpg

The screamer/female ape's arrousal state moved beyond her ability to control her mating vocalizations. At this point instinct took over and the Love Dance of the Western Great Ape began.
See Pic below:

fa43f2d7.jpg

You are lucky you got out of there before you had a little brother...youngoregon on the way.

Western great ape! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You gotta give the silverback with the #3 shaved in it points for creativity!

bow hunt that post was priceless especially the love dance thing I can't believe it.

Jake

Dirty Steve,,

Do you remember Opey on our west canyon bowhunt ?? Maybe it was him screaming like a female ape, cause if I recall when the Lottster smacked him upside the head he kind of screamed , as he hit the ground, and the sound he made in the morning after he discovered that condom full of mayo and spit next to his sleeping bag with no memory of the night before,, was priceless.

Maybe we hook O.O. and wrangler up with Opey and then they can smack each other around and play grab ass til one of them finally makes the same noise..

just when you think you heard it all my dad is 78 years young i always thought he was the best bullchitter of all time i see he has some competition

Rink
That was a good one. He sure did like those hot dogs you fed him!
He did make some god awful noises on that trip, especially when he hit the tree doing 40 mph.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom