New Mexico unit 2 late cow hunt

Amiehunt

Anyone seeing anything scouting? My little sister and I have tags. We have been scouting with my Dad, but we aren't finding much of anything.

Amie

While deer hunting on 11/12, I saw a heard of six cows and one small bull on the east slope of Devils Canyon at first light; probably returning from water, working their way up the canyon, staying in the shadows. I was on the opposite slope; would've been about a 300 yard shot.

Good luck.

We also are hunting the late hunt. My son was up this weekend, didn't see any elk but some tracks. The gas workers told him that there were more south of 64 but he did not have time to check it out.

Tim

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom