new mexico unit 2

B

bugzy

anyone had any experiance in 2 with outfitters putting in for this fall probably wont draw but wondering what to expect if I do

Sorry to thread jack but, this is an area that I am interested in as well. One outfitter I have been looking at is San Juan River Outfitters. I will be checking references of all outfitters I consider but, information from MM members has always been helpful and recieved with much gratitude.

Thanks in advance,
Nails

I guide for San Juan River Outfitters.

Any questions just email me. Be happy to answer.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-07 AT 06:38AM (MST)[p]If there are folks out there looking for Unit 2 hunts, the deadlines are getting way close. We'd love to talk to you about the bucks and bulls running there. This guy was taken last fall with Rory. Shoot us an e-mail at [email protected].
45f4063513ce7835.jpg

look into james guide service out of flagstaff az. they kill some good bucks every year in that unit.

hornhunter - got a question about James Guide service.

Did Game & Fish catch up with you guys this last season. Heard there was some questionable activity going on?

diamondj - it will be in late Aug. will get you the tickets when we get them - should be soon.

kind of funny your impling that i have anything to do with them. seems to me that most people that feel they need to trash others are the ones that need more watching! but yes i have guided for that outfit in the past, but do to family(3 small children)i havent in a few years. so please dont post any accusations twords me! and yes i will personally vouch for marvin any day of the week. they hunt hard and they consistently put huge animals on the ground, legally.

did not mean it against you was mearly tring to gain some information on this matter.

The only thing I knew for sure was that the G&F was wanting to talk to the guys with this outfitter.

now that i have reread your post i think i assumed a little more than i should have. im still really good friends with some of his current guides and no one has said anything to me. i think what might be going on is the 30 min before light rule. no we dont shoot but yes we still look for the animals for the next morn. did have a guy accuse me of that in nm a few years back. but marvin would run off any guide for putting him in jeopardy.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom