new mexico units # 42,44-49, 53-58

H

hunterman67

LAST EDITED ON Jul-03-06 AT 03:03AM (MST)[p]hey all, I drew the mobility impaired rifle antelope hunt for AUGUST 5th-6th I have 13 different units to choose from to hunt in. has anyone got any feelings either for or against some of these units ? never been north of tucumcari before but I am allowed to hunt in almost the entire north eastern corner of the whole state of new mexico. my units are 42, 44-49, 53-58. I am heading over on the 4th to do some looking around as I have never hunted anything this early in the seasons before either- I'll bet it is going to be HOTTTTT !!!!! I am thinking of staying in a little motel since it's only a two day hunt but I am looking for a place to start- I am holding out for a toad this time as I have two already under my belt I would like to know what it's like to nail a whopper just once. if anyone will maybe give me a place to begin looking I'll appreciate it greatly- thanks !!
M WAITE, AZ.

yeah hey jim- what's advice for past paying customers cost these days ? just curious ?
M WAITE, AZ.

Nothing.....practice, squeeze, and study "Size is Everything" as there are some great bucks in the units you drew. You took one of my repeat guys tag. He is pissed.....You will have a blast!

My brother drew the unit 42 youth aug 13-15 if anyone has tips or anything it will help I would really appreciate it. Just me and my brother going to be a tricky hunt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom