NEW Muley Scouting Pics Contest ... Let's see some photos!

Photo contest

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Photos from THIS year ... 2020!

Anyone want to WIN this bino case? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got a Badlands D-Mag Bino Case to give away to one of you who shares a great mule deer scouting photo from this year.

Now on to HOW to WIN. Feel free to post 4 or 5 or so of your best scouting photos for the contest, but post them in separate posts, as only the first photo in each post shows up as a thumbnail above.
Share a little detail about the pics too!

We'll run the photo contest for a few weeks and then I'll pick a winner based on what I think is the coolest pic. I'll also let photo likes help guide my decision. Just a fun contest.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

Here's the prize that's up for grabs.

Badlands D-Mag Bino Case.JPG

Wow Awesome buck
He got alot of everything. Wishing you luck in finding him when it counts.

Been seeing this buck for years. He’s been a bit bigger in the past, but always the same antler configuration. Probably a 6+ year old buck.
AE6E65E1-2346-42F1-9109-0B7026BED49D.jpeg

Diggin' the buck pictures....some great ones out there. This 4pt about sh%%t himself when I popped up on the ridge above him. I think he thought he was done for. And for the skylined forkie... well, they all start small at somepointDSCF0198.jpeg
DSCF0198.jpeg
DSCF0319.jpeg

Anyone want to WIN this bino case? This month our friends at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear have got a Badlands D-Mag Bino Case to give away to one of you who shares a great mule deer scouting photo from this year.

Now on to HOW to WIN. Feel free to post 4 or 5 or so of your best scouting photos for the contest, but post them in separate posts, as only the first photo in each post shows up as a thumbnail above.

We'll run the photo contest for a few weeks and then I'll pick a winner based on what I think is the coolest pic. I'll also let photo likes help guide my decision. Just a fun contest.

Thanks to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear for donating the prizes for the contests and PLEASE everyone, when you're in the market to upgrade your gear, please shop Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and give them a chance to earn your business for good. They've got a large selection of hunting gear for you to look through.

37349.jpeg

Mr. Mckade, do you know who ended up killing this buck? We watched him all summer and heard he was killed Sunday of the opener.
I'm not sure, I was scouting for a friend over there but then left before the hunt started. Let me ask him maybe he knows more. Generally i don't care about score but this one would be interesting to know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom