New Optics I saw @ the Shot Show

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Good evening. I just got back, a few hours ago, from the Shot Show. I saw lots of new things & I thought I would do a quick post to give you a heads up on some of it.....
Here is what I saw and some cuts from some of the literature......

Zeiss
Conquest 4x32 MC : The ideal all purpose, reliable and quality fixed power riflescope. Crisp, clear and accurate for the centerfire, rimfire, shotgun or muzzleloader
Conquest 2.5-8x32 MC : The ideal choice for rimfire shooter or varmint hunter. Perfectly compatable with light weight designed centerfire rifles in heavy magnum calibers
Conquest 1.8-5.5x38 MC : The perfect scope for shotguns and muzzleloaders. Amazing results in low-light situations while maintaining a low profile and fast target acquisition.
Victory Diarange M 3-12x56 T* : This scope combines the characteristics and performance of a percision rangefinder and a high performance telescopic sight into one perfect unit. Outstanding clarity, optical performance and the impressive twilight aptitude are incorporated into the distinct shooting stability for all hunters and shooting calibers.

Pentax
8x42 & 10x42 DCF WP II : I checked these out and I think that Pentax has come up with something that will surpass the Nikon Monarch ATB's and not cost much more. For $289.99 on the 8x and $309.99 on the 10x these binoculars are a winner.

Minox
Minox came out with some great glass too. They too have produced a Monarch ATB challage binocular in their BD 8x42 BL and 10x42's. Great glass, great construction and both under $300.00.

They also showed a HG 8.5 x52 and HG 10x52 BR ASPH that were unbelieveably bright and sharp. Not big, with a distance gauge on the focus wheel. These were real impressive binos and the pricing was right.

By the way, I met with Schmidt & Bender while I was there and I should be set up with them in a week or so :)

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]

Get your digital pictures professionally printed by Camera Land and then shipped back to you @ http://www.cameralandny.com/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom