New Pronghorn World's Record!!!

C

Cleric

I can't believe this took so long to find this board, but here it is copied and pasted from another board...

Check out

http://www.pronghornguideservice.com

for lots of pictures and info about the buck.

The B&C Special Judges Panel officially officially scored the buck this last Saturday and they upheld the original score of 95 even.

I checked it out and it's awesome. Scores 97 gross.

OH MY LORDY! That could be so deceptive, you see how low the prong is? Exactly why I think speedgoats are one of the hardest animals to field judge.....

Are you sure thats the buck? That looks like Tony Grimmet about 8 years ago with his Utah goat. On the B&C trophy watch there is a picture of the buck with the hunter and guide.

According to the latest Fair Chase Magazine from B&C they had a Special Judges Panel convened on May 24,2003 and they state that the New World's Record Pronghorn, which scores a 95 points was taken by David Meyer on August 9, 2002, in Mohave County, Arizona, while on a guided hunt with John Caid, a B&C Official Measurer. Dave's story will appear in an upcoming issue of Fair Chase.

The buck has been removed from the website at the owners request and Tony's buck has replaced it for the time being. The big buck will be up again soon.

Tony is a great guy, and man is he wild about antelope. I had a friend in AZ who killed a 90+ 19" goat that Tony had been watching. He drove to the guys house and knocked on his door without ever meeting him, and ended up taking the buck home for a few days! He REALLY knows his antelope.

Those attending the Bowhunter Happening in Williams, AZ last weekend had a chance to see this buck's replica horns on display at the Muley Crazy magazine booth. It is a most impressive trophy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom