New Quiver

Weiserbucks

Very Active Member
I need a quiver for my new bow , my old quiver was an Octane something or other . It worked OK but I never really liked it , what are you guys using ? Any suggestions ?

So I am normally not a person that buys into marketig and what is the latest thing people are into. But I got sick of dealing with the torque that came from the Fuse quiver that came with my Hoyt Charger. After about 6 months of reading similar forums and talking to people I broke down and bought a tight spot quiver. I love it because its adjustable and I can honestly say that there is a great reduction in torque! With my old quiver I had to take it off when my bow went into the case and I did not like the ballance of it. With a tight spot I can put my bow in the case with the quiver still attached. I have it adjusted to where it is within an 1/8 of an inch from making contact with my top limb. So again, no noticeable torque. You can also adjust the height of the quiver that suits you best as well as tilt the top of it forward or back to give you the balance you like. Its a little pricy, but very much worth it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom