new radio talk show!!!

• Thread starter tony abbott (Guest)
  • Start date
T

tony abbott (Guest)

starting october 1st I will be hosting and outdoor talk show. It will be broadcast live on am 1280 kzn. utah county can pick it up better on am 960. it will be from 7-9 pm. every wensday night following the bolarjack and monson show. I would like honest feedback on the content of the show. I hope you all will tune in.

tony abbott

Congrats on the new show Tony. I used to host a fishing and hunting show in Sioux Falls, SD for a few years. It was a lot of fun and I met quite a few great people.

Good luck
Terry

Tony,
What a great show tonight. I actually heard it while changing sports talk shows while going down the road, almost drove off the road. I called in and won a video. The host's and the guest were great. Keep up the good work. Let's get the word out on this talk show. Alan

Great show tony,
Listened to a bit. I feel you have a show with some real good potential. Keep it up.
DeadI
images

What a great way to start a show, the director of the DWR for 2 hours. Kevin Conway was awesome. Hope your show grows, I will listen.

dave

does the radio show have signal to arizona if so would that be the same stations>>>Justin

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom