New Regs are out! 2023-24

Thanks for the heads up.. Are there any significant changes?

A few. Big one at the top of the beginning is open iron sights only on muzzys, has the actual language.

Big reduction on the youth only 2A and 2B late nov deer hunts (how it should've been all along).

WSMR youth only oryx is now once in a youth (lifetime) like it is for Valle Vidal.

A few others if you look.

Thanks, Will give it a read. I can live with an open sight muzzy rule. Just no more NR rounding changes please

Thanks, Will give it a read. I can live with an open sight muzzy rule. Just no more NR rounding changes please

I think they took care of the rounding a couple of years back. Now they round down to the nearest whole number not to exceed 6%.

Another big change (for me) was slashing the number of tags in Colin Neblett WMA. It’s such a small unit; it was way too crowded for comfort. Half the tags should help with that, but it makes drawing a hunt there much harder.

Another big change (for me) was slashing the number of tags in Colin Neblett WMA. It’s such a small unit; it was way too crowded for comfort. Half the tags should help with that, but it makes drawing a hunt there much harder.

A change I wanted didn't happen, and a little ticked about it.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom