New rifle....

R

RANGERCON

Looks like I'll be breaking in a new rifle next week. Rem. VSLH, in .308. Always wanted a PSS, but they dont make it in a LH action.

Very excited about this one. After I shoot the barrel out of her, I will have a good platform, a left handed action to build a full blown tacticle rig. Still not sure on what brand of scope. But, I ve got a good idea..hehehe

Got alot of brass, dies, powder, etc, to get going!!

Be nice to shoot a .308 instead of .300 Win mag, as far as recoil is concerned. Still love my .300 Winnie. Always will..

Anybody fooled with the VS's???

You got a great gun, enjoy.

mouse.gif

i had a .300 mag vs with a leupold 4.5-14 on it. bought the package used for $650. someone bought it for his wife and she didn't like the recoil. imagine that. anyway, if i did my part it could put any combination of any loads into an inch at 100yds. another one of those guns i never should've sold.

a friend of mine uses a tweaked .308 vs for 1000 yd competition. one of the most accurate guns i've ever shot.

you've got yourself a great gun that should make an awesome tactical rifle when the time comes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom