New T-Shirt line

browtine

Super Moderator
uh, whoa?
http://cgi.ebay.com/HUNTING-TAXIDER...404123678QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Where did he get a picture of my daughter... going to have to have a talk with her when she gets home.....

Nate

Hell NO bucksnort... I have had enough trouble with the unemployed,crack snorting,headbanging, punk rock,Goth lowlifes that she brings home on occasion. There is only room for one hunting fanatic in this house...ME.

Im a mach 1 mod zero military nerandithal who drags his knuckles on the ground who would just as soon rip your lungs out thru your nose as let anyone look at my daughter...

Nate

"Im a mach 1 mod zero military nerandithal who drags his knuckles on the ground who would just as soon rip your lungs out thru your nose as let anyone look at my daughter..."

Yeah but it might be worth it :) just messing with ya..it sounds like you have your hands full.Next time a boyfriend comes to pick her up you should be cleaning your guns while giving him the evil eye :)

beavis.gif

I find that sitting in the livingroom, sharpening my Marmaluke sword issued to me in the Marine Corp usualy do's the trick. Then thank my daughter for bringing home fresh meat for Marmaluke, you see the sword must be freshed with fresh blood on a regular basis... I really like the bald headed ones who come buy... I get out the shaving cream and ask if they need a touch-up...

Do you know why they issue swords to Marines???
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
To deal with those who are not impressed!!!

and

To give head shavings to those who want to dishonor there little girls..

Have you ever watched Major Payne??lol

Nate

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom