New to forum

gfontela

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself as I just found this forum and created an account. It seems like an awesome group and I think I can learn a lot on here. Hopefully I'm posting this in the right subforum.

I'm from South Florida and have gotten into western hunting the last few years. So far I've been building points in Wyoming, Colorado and Utah for 7 years and have done 2 antelope hunts and 1 mule deer hunt (last year), all in Wyoming. I also apply for tags in New Mexico every year. I'm hoping to start burning some of my points for deer and elk in the coming years and want to start doing 1 to 2 western hunts per year.

Gaston

Welcome!

If you’re needing help With ideas for Utah, maybe we can help each other out...

I need some help with Florida Whitetails...

I have a feeling that I'll end up hunting Utah in one of the better general tag units for deer well before I ever make it out there on a limited tag, but I have a chance every year!

Where in Florida are you looking to whitetail hunt? Our deer have pretty small antlers!

Welcome!

If you’re needing help With ideas for Utah, maybe we can help each other out...

I need some help with Florida Whitetails...

I have a feeling that I'll end up hunting Utah in one of the better general tag units for deer well before I ever make it out there on a limited tag, but I have a chance every year!

Where in Florida are you looking to whitetail hunt? Our deer have pretty small antlers!
I’ll send you a PM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom