New to MM.com

Marine4life

Hi everyone,
This is my first post in this forum so thought i would say hello and give a brief intro. Grew up in New Mexico and went into the Marine Corps after college. Retired after 23 years of service and now live in Missouri. Avid hunter my entire life. I love archery elk hunting, waterfowl hunting, bowhunting whitetails and fishing crappie and catfish. For the last several years I have focused my western trips on elk but will probably be doing more mule deer hunts in coming years which is why I decided to register here. Three years ago I archery hunted mule deer in Region G of Wyoming but other than that is has been a long time since I had a Muley tag in pocket and in about 3 weeks I am headed to Colorado for the third season. I am really looking forward to hunting deer that time of year.
I look forward to being on the forums
Mike

Welcome aboard. Push your belly up to bar & enjoy a cold one!

letsdrinktothat7.gif

Hi everyone,
This is my first post in this forum so thought i would say hello and give a brief intro. Grew up in New Mexico and went into the Marine Corps after college. Retired after 23 years of service and now live in Missouri. Avid hunter my entire life. I love archery elk hunting, waterfowl hunting, bowhunting whitetails and fishing crappie and catfish. For the last several years I have focused my western trips on elk but will probably be doing more mule deer hunts in coming years which is why I decided to register here. Three years ago I archery hunted mule deer in Region G of Wyoming but other than that is has been a long time since I had a Muley tag in pocket and in about 3 weeks I am headed to Colorado for the third season. I am really looking forward to hunting deer that time of year.
Mike
First of all thank you for your service, to be on this site you have to know everything and don't misquote anyone. Have skin so thick that you use it for sandpaper. Know how to cook game and post it and it better be good...LOL and most of all have fun on here most guys are good and will help you if you ask....
Welcome

Welcome to the forum!

Just keep in mind that sarcasm runs thick in these parts!

Especially from the one punching out this message!

If I ever get under your skin, remind yourself that 96.7% of what I type is sarcantastic!

(The other 3.3% is the whole truth and nothing but the truth)

Welcome. Helps to have a little gallows humor around here. 23 years in should have either given you that or a hatred for it… ?

Hi everyone,
Mike
Thanks for you service! ??!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom