New to Washington

MuleyFreak72

Hello Gentlemen, I moved to Washington from Colorado and currently live in Kettle Falls, I have been trying to figure out the mountains and where there are game. I am an avid Big Game hunter Archery and Rifle. I am excited for this upcoming season. Wanted to see if their were any others on here in the area to maybe meet a new hunting buddy since I travel for work ( out of state) I really don't know many people in the area. Best wishes, and good luck this season!

Mike

Good whitetail area around there, gets busy during the late whitetail rifle season. i could give you a couple areas to look if ya want, shoot me a pm. Thanks

Hello Gentlemen, I moved to Washington from Colorado and currently live in Kettle Falls, I have been trying to figure out the mountains and where there are game. I am an avid Big Game hunter Archery and Rifle. I am excited for this upcoming season. Wanted to see if their were any others on here in the area to maybe meet a new hunting buddy since I travel for work ( out of state) I really don't know many people in the area. Best wishes, and good luck this season!

Mike
Good luck

Oh man! Colorado to Washington! Oh boy you are in for a major let-down!! Us people here in Washington go to Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado to hunt. No one goes the other direction. Good luck to ya. I don’t mean to be negative, just truthful. Washington is a zoo for hunting unless you have a sweetheart deal on some private ground.

Take the $ you save from 0% state income tax and use it to hunt other states. That's what I do. Been a WA res for 7 years now and have never hunted in state and probabaly never will before I move to WY.

LOL , Washington state , good public land hunting if you actualley know how , where , and , when , diffentley a skill tester , private land aint that much better , FACTS

This thread is 3 yrs old! Thank you guys for your input, I have been very successful so far on public land. I do still go back to Colorado every year hunting as well. My original post was just to see if anyone on here lived around the same area, and enjoyed the same interests as I do
“Hunting Big Game” Best of luck this season!

Take the $ you save from 0% state income tax and use it to hunt other states. That's what I do. Been a WA res for 7 years now and have never hunted in state and probabaly never will before I move to WY.
This right here is the best advice on this old thread! lol

I don't hunt WA. There are some opportunity for Deer, for Elk hunting, well shooting spikes isn't my favorite thing to do, certainly aint above it. Which pretty much rules out applying in WA for me. To each their own!

I don't hunt WA. There are some opportunity for Deer, for Elk hunting, well shooting spikes isn't my favorite thing to do, certainly aint above it. Which pretty much rules out applying in WA for me. To each their own!
Northeast wa is otc any bull, not spike only.

Agree'd, but If I was gonna drive that far I'd head my bearings to a different state... I was just commenting on a funny comment. Didn't mean to raise anyones dander. Have a good weekend Boys!
Danders not raised, just pointing it out, lotta guys even in washington dont realize it. But that being said, sure wouldnt recommend it to anybody not from the area. Not a lot of elk around here. Takes quite a bit of local knowledge to have a decent chance at one. Even then, things are constantly changing from one year to the next.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom