New Uncompahgre Fire

BeanMan

Long Time Member
There’s a new fire burning on the Uncompahgre. It appears to be in Dominguez Canyon.
769F9323-B7F5-4B22-925C-871439A03DB8.jpeg

Sure wish the gooberment would spend money on something useful. Like a fleet of fire bombers that can fly 24/7 under all conditions and contain these fires. Instead of all the useless stuff they spend our money on to increase their voter base.

There was a forest service truck and trailer and the 4 wheeler was gone today at the Dominguez turn off on Divide. I haven’t seen any smoke tho.
I will look closer when I head back up tonight after a wedding

There was a forest service truck and trailer and the 4 wheeler was gone today at the Dominguez turn off on Divide. I haven’t seen any smoke tho.
I will look closer when I head back up tonight after a wedding
I’ve been shuttling back and forth between Delta and Grand Junction hospitals. Mother in law broke her hip and is in Delta. Father in law had heart issues and just got a pacemaker at St Mary’s. Screwed up my early season archery plans. I’ll look for smoke on the next run.

I’ve been shuttling back and forth between Delta and Grand Junction hospitals. Mother in law broke her hip and is in Delta. Father in law had heart issues and just got a pacemaker at St Mary’s. Screwed up my early season archery plans. I’ll look for smoke on the next run.
Man that sucks!
Hope they heal up soon!

Sure wish the gooberment would spend money on something useful. Like a fleet of fire bombers that can fly 24/7 under all conditions and contain these fires. Instead of all the useless stuff they spend our money on to increase their voter base.
Under all conditions” I’m confused how they will drop retardant or water in heavy winds?

Fill for you Fred. Keep it up and best of luck and a quick recovery for both of them.

We were out today. From Lands-End, it looks like it is in 62 and amount of smoke appears to be about the same.

Are they gonna close roads?

I saw that while driving to Grand Junction from Montrose yesterday. Ya gotta be 62. One more day recuperating the virus from hell and I'll be driving by again.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom