NEW wolf bill presented in Senate last week

COLOelkman

Very Active Member
Not sure how many are aware that a new bill (SB-121 2020) was presented in the Senate last week to introduce wolves in Colorado. I have no idea on how this would/could impact the 2020 ballot proposal for this issue if it passes or fails. At any rate, I heard that Senator Kerry Donovan (D) has been outspoken on the pro-wolf issue so it doen't give me the feeling that this would be any better than the ballot issue. Make no mistake, the pro-wolf movement has directly stated that their goal is to eliminate hunting so any wolf introduction proposal is not a good thing. I wanted to include a link pertaining to the email I received on this so people can call their Senator to express their opinion but it was not a shareable document. I'll try to find something that I can post on this later.

Any and all persons reading this need to take some kind of action. Resident, non-resident alike. I don’t care if non-residents don’t have a say in other states. Do something anyway, you think all these pro wolf people are not heavily influenced by non-resident wolf lovers? If we as sportsmen don’t rally together then we are literally going to loose all freedoms because of the activism that is relentless. Call, email, tell friends and family that live there to scream at the top of their lungs in opposition to it. If you don’t you will loose!!!!

I’ve been emailing anyone I can find with an address. When I hear back, I write them again. Going strait Andy Dufrain Shawshank redemption style. Maybe it’s a waste of my time but I used to live in WY and saw what wolves did there so hopefully we get lucky this time and fight off the introduction

A fight no state should be faced with especially when ya have to fight to manage them!! And pay for there destruction!!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom