Newburg: Death by Dysentery

ixsolracxi

I watch all of his videos and here's a new one I was finally able to watch last night. This is about an elk hunt in 17 (i think) where a cameraman quits on him and the video didn't make his regular youtube show.

Pretty hilarious, something funny to watch as we begin our final preparations for this season.

Enjoy LOL

I watched it a couple weeks ago that's some funny stuff after the fact but probaly not so at the time lol

I watched it a week ago. That was a good laugh. I also like hot spicy food but it is a bad idea if you are going to be doing a lot of hiking in the next 48 hours.

“ better try the 1/2 alarm next time”.! Haha good stuff. Myself and the boy watched had great time.

So I've been driving through there (Magdalene) every two weeks since May to get to the Gila for elk scouting this year, now i'm trying to figure out which restaurant he was talking about, lol.

Allsup burritos
LOL, I'm pretty sure that wasn't it...I go for the "chimis" there anyway, and no trouble yet hahaha
On a positive note though, if you're traveling along the 380, in Carizzoza there is a BBQ shack on the side of the road, ZZQ, it's awesome, I stop in there every trip and try something new.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom