Newcastle, Wy Antelope

Arkie55

Hey guys,
I'm seeking a little information on what to expect in the way of Antelope hunting in the Newcastle area. I will be there starting the 10th of October. Will be hunting north of hwy 450. Several walk in areas, some BLM and State lands, and a couple of good sized tracts of NF lands. This is our first Antelope hunt. All experienced hunters, ethical, and looking to get some good tasting meat. We're not hunting trophys just looking for a fun hunt and full coolers. Thanks.

Should be a good hunt, Call the Sheridan G&F office and get the area Biolgist phone # and Talk to him, I think Joe Sandrenie is the Bio..

Try calling this land owner.

Peter McFarland
Phone Number: 307-746-2977
Species: Antelope - Hunt Area 7
28 miles west of Newcastle on Hwy 450
Antelope -Buck Only

Arkie
Area 7 is a great hunt!! You should be able to hunt the Thunder Basin and take an antelope very easy. Make sure you get a map and get away from the roads a bit. There are tons of antelope in that area. You may also want to get a deer tag seeing that the season is then and good bucks are around.

Andy

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom