NEWSFLASH for SS Omegas on Backorder.......

F

freedivr2

Just thought I'd pass this on to some of you who might be in the same boat as I am, and let you know what I just found out with a couple phone calls today.

Basically, if you have a T/C Omega SS gray lam or SS camo version that has been on backorder (regardless of your distributor), don't bother hangin around your mailbox. After chasing down the order I placed on 12/6/02, I found out that T/C has 6,000 of the SS gray lams on backorder, 4,000 of the SS camo on backorder, and according to the T/C sales rep. I spoke with this afternoon, the last of these backorders will probably be filled by (hold on to your hat) September '03. They're shipping new ones every day, but they can only build so many per week (and they wouldn't give me that number, but do the math, it comes out to about 150 of each of these each week).

So my message here is; if you have one of these two Omega SS models currently on order, you likely have a bit of a wait ahead of you. Here's some help, though; The sales rep at T/C also said that Walmart carries these, and in fact her dad purchased a SS version there just before Christmas. So if you're in a hurry for one, there's one option for ya.

And they say the economy is down? I sure wish that my business had that kind of backorder problemo!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom