Next President ?

M

manny15

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-07 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]
With all the school yard type bickering around here, about Democrat and Republican view points, I got to say, both sides put way too much blind faith into this political arena.

At this juncture in the world of events, I would have to say as a Christian, Bush has let many down one way or another, why because he's just a man and is more of a politician than a Christian.

The last time I put my faith in a man he let me down hard, Jimmy Swagart, remember him, here now we have Jerry Falwell saying he doesn't care if the next president is an atheist, as long as he can protect our country, Hah what a dope!..

Bottom line, Americans are getting hosed morally and financially and at the pump, the Bible says, YES Huntindude? I said, The Bible says in Proverbs 16 - 7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. Hmmmmm?

You know there's not much we can do at this time about world affairs but the next president is gonna have to focus more on the American people and the American economy, America has more home foreclosure then any time in history, and if things like Gas price?s keep going up as predicted, our hunting trips our food barns, jobs ect: will be lost, I don't know about you but my trips are what helps keep me sane, ??.. just Food for thought!

Firs off I would have to say that most of the bickering is about who does and does not support the Global war on Terror. If the Dems were leading the way on this I would be a full fledged Democrat. But they are not. So I would not refer to what we are arguing about as school yard bickering.

I too am a Christian and I have never put any faith into a televangelist. To me they are the arm of the devil himself. They are simply all about the money. Thats just this mans opinion.

I for one am Glad our President is more a politician than a Christian cause it takes a hell of a lot more than a Christian to play politics with the Snakes in Congress. I do not put so much creedence into a man that I would feel let down by him especially not a politician.

You claim our next President should pay more attention to Americans and our Economy. The current President is doing just that and getting no credit for it. He is fighting an uphill battle against the Dems for the war and we have the best econmy since..............well.............EVER. So I do not see your point.

"The Bible says in Proverbs 16 - 7 When a man's ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. Hmmmmm?"
America is the most peaceful country on earth. The only country that takes all commers and makes them proserous beyond their dreams. Just don't kick us, thats all.

Will'

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, I know, and I can see some of your points, but I don't see our economy doing all that great for the middle class, and I think the unemployment % rate is deceptive, cause when you have some one on un-employment (collecting) he is a statistical fact but what happens when he still can't find a job in his trained field, he doesn't qualify for un-employment any more thus he is no longer on any data base but he's still un-employed, he just drops off the radar, its happening more than you think.

Also what's with the gas price?s, the last week or so crude went down in the stock market, but yet it has yet to hit the pumps, don't you get tired of the BS political games this nation plays, when the gas co. get a whiff of the price of crude going up, it hits the pumps faster than you can say profit$, but it takes weeks to go down, so I'm to believe the president can't do anything about this.

I'm just at a point where we can just stop electing the same ole, good ole boys to run our country and find some one who can make a difference with what we have left, Bush said he was gonna do some oil exploration in the artic, I know dems or congress have fought him on it, but can't he use the same power he has to veto a bill and push this one thru to get ?er done before he leaves office, it don't seem to be important to him right now ahh what ever. I'm just a small pee in a pod

>Manny,
>
>I hope you didn't put too
>much Faith in Ted Haggerty!
>
>
>BeanMan

=====================
nope I learned my lesson a long time ago

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom