Next year

RabidRattleSnake1

Already thinking about next year. I am a nonresident with only six points, but I like the abuse of getting the unsuccessful email. I usually put in for the Book Cliffs. That said what unit would you guys suggest for me next year for deer? Keep putting in for the Book Cliffs or something different? Looking for an archery hunt.

I drew the books this year. My first time hunting the books or any limited entry deer. I seen a lot of bucks I didn't have the time I wanted to scout but it was fun. I would definitely put in for it again

Tough spot to be in 6pts is no mans land, the books aren't worth 12plus pts for a 140 class buck.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-16 AT 04:50PM (MST)[p]Saw some great archery bucks come of the books this year. 190+

We had 15 going into this year draw. We did a little better than 140.
22022img0077.jpg

After seeing the video my buddies took and the bucks they killed I think the 1% is gaining some percentage points. They killed 193" and 210" both archery.

Thanks guys. I will probably stay the course with the Book Cliffs and get my usual "unsuccessful" email. Now that they split the unit does anyone have a feel for which end to put in for? Looking for any suggestions.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom