Nice 10 Pointer for Daughter

Whitedeer

We wrapped up our 2020 hunting season with a bang on Saturday in the Texas panhandle. My daughter scored on this buck with her rifle just minutes after shooting right over his back with her bow! He hung around just a little too close and a little too long. She put the time in with her bow, but it just wasn’t in the cards. Could not let this buck walk away. This is her first ten pointer. Very proud of a very hard working young lady.

CFDFED3C-AB4D-499A-9B5D-82CD63167E99.jpeg

FFE72832-7F42-4C7C-8269-AEA5FFA0FBD1.jpeg

F5910FBF-456C-4CA0-A127-C7C1D09C72F3.jpeg

6CDB7B04-4CE3-46C1-82AC-C8350336F7C5.jpeg

Awesome buck!
Cute girl!
Ugly dude! LOL

Congrats, nothing better than hunting with daughters!

Zeke

Great buck, and great memories! Just curious, what rifle is she shooting?
She is shooting a little H&R Handi-Rifle with a 24" bull barrel chambered in .243. Single shot rifle. It really is a handy little rifle. We have both taken multiple animals with it. Extremely accurate, and we aren't afraid to take it out and use it. Tough as nails.

She is shooting a little H&R Handi-Rifle with a 24" bull barrel chambered in .243. Single shot rifle. It really is a handy little rifle. We have both taken multiple animals with it. Extremely accurate, and we aren't afraid to take it out and use it. Tough as nails.
Looks like a great little rifle. I hadn't seen one before, and the action had me confused :). It did great work on that buck. Congrats again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom