SOLD Nice Eberlestock pack

Reno2507

This is a nice Eberlestock hunting pack. It has a built in rifle scabbard that folds up into itself when not needed. I got this for my 15yo daughter, but she decided she only wanted to watch, not hunt. I don't know the model and can't find it on the tags. I don't know the size, but I would say a short frame, or women/ children etc (can send any measurements that may help you). I'm 6' tall and the waist belt is about 3" too high for me, but fits my 5'5" daughter perfectly. I purchased here on MM a couple years ago, used but in great condition (no flaws), and has been on a shelf ever since, hoping daughter would become interested...She isn't lol. $120 shipped to lower 48 U.S. only.

(seven,seven, five) 378-0579

DSC00678.JPG

DSC00680.JPG

DSC00679.JPG

DSC00681.JPG

I have a pack something like that one I’m wanting to sell if my great nephew doesn’t want it is brand new as well!
Reno I was looking at your tile and it looks kinda like mine. You have good taste! STOP BEING LAZY AND REGROUT YOUR TILE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE! Or maybe it hasn't been grouted yet?

LOL!

Joe

I have a pack something like that one I’m wanting to sell if my great nephew doesn’t want it is brand new as well!
Reno I was looking at your tile and it looks kinda like mine. You have good taste! STOP BEING LAZY AND REGROUT YOUR TILE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE! Or maybe it hasn't been grouted yet?

LOL!

Joe
HAH! It's a work in progress LOL, $240k for a region where median is $350k..I'm happy ;) I believe the guy that bought mine has another kiddo to outfit and he likes mine, so maybe reach out to him??? Super nice guy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom