Nice kitty

If A Cat decided to take You!

You probably Wouldn't Stand a Chance!

It'd Smack You before You had a Chance to Draw Your Weapon!

More than Likely This Kitty was Protecting Kittens that this Guy Got too Close to?

Most Kitties are more afraid of TARDS than TARDS are of them,Well Almost!:D:D:D

Anybody Got the Numbers of How many Humans that have been killed by Cougars?

I Know it happens!

But it's Rare!

talk about pissing your pants wow that is something else the cats are getting bold.
there are so many in some places it is just a matter of time before they start killing humans.
here in California they have attacked several people while jogging easy prey I suppose
I would be carrying something after this run maybe a 300 win mag LOL
They attack joggers then eat them

Well I remember the jogger out of Auburn, she was a mother and they say she fought for her life for about twenty minutes, Rush Limbaugh talked about it on his show
yes that was sad she really tried to save her own life but to no avail. But our governor protects cats always him and his dad are the ones who put them on the protection list. He is trying to stop all hunting can't stand the guy.
Screwed his best friends wife nothing worse than a buddy f----er

California’s new State animal for there Flag

0FE9D6F1-6FA0-466F-B262-095E1FC1C8B5.png

That picture was taken just west of Williams California off Highway 20 , they found a cow and calf tule lion kill there

If A Cat decided to take You!

You probably Wouldn't Stand a Chance!

It'd Smack You before You had a Chance to Draw Your Weapon!

More than Likely This Kitty was Protecting Kittens that this Guy Got too Close to?

Most Kitties are more afraid of TARDS than TARDS are of them,Well Almost!:D:D:D

Anybody Got the Numbers of How many Humans that have been killed by Cougars?

I Know it happens!

But it's Rare!
Yup. The cat wasnt hungry. Sometime in the 60s our class, all 18 or so of us, took a field trip. We went to a guys ranch which also had some wild animals (he also had a zoo license).

Anyway he had a mountain lion. He walked in the cage, maybe 40' long, and it looked like that cat took maybe 2 steps to jump on him and smother his face in cat spit.

I havent seen too many cats in action out in the woods. But, I'm pretty sure the cat in the first clip of this page wasnt interested in food.

Its funny that they keep using the word “stalked” about that video. That isn’t a cat stalking, that is a cat telling Him to piss off. If a cat is stalking you, most likely you find out about when the teeth hit your neck, maybe a moment before.

I don't think I'd be very good at walking backward begging for my life with a mountain lion, especially for 6 minutes. I'd find a club or something.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom