Nice Storm

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
Got almost 2 solid days of rain and now 24 hours of snow. Plowed it a couple of hours ago and it was atleast 18". How'd the rest of you make out??

Sage, I'm betting you got 3-4 feet??

Dang, you guys over there outdid us again. We had storms alright but lots of rain mixed in with the snow. We only got about a foot over here, if that, and the rain has hammered that down pretty good.

Lots of moisture this past week or so, we need it.

Joey

Damn Joey...you been sleepin latley? 3:41AM :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

And the question arises..what is joey doin' up at 3:41? Plenty of rain, and some sleet today, the sac. came up again,20+ft. at colusa, should pull some more fish up!! lake oroville has come up a bunch,..but has a long ways to go!.

Guys, i been in bed sick 36 out of the last 40 hours at least. My head started spinning, bad, looked liked the floor was moving fast to my right, then the stomach emptied...5 times, i been walking all crooked like a drunk or one of the guys that spins around a bunch... i even had to crawl to bed cause i couldn't stand up. Anyway, i only been up a couple times today, just now again, but i do feel better!

I'm one that's just getting by in a business i started 3 years ago. My bills are paid up and current but i can't afford health insurance. Liability, commercial auto, and property, yes, but the health is still to come. So, i figure if i'm gonna die, so be it. I ain't going to the hospital and work the rest of my days on paying the bill. If you don't hear from me for awhile...i'm gone...seee ya!! :)

Joey

Get well Joey :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Ah hell, Joey. I was gonna let this one go for a while but I felt bad!! I hope you feel better brother. It's no fun being sick. Drink a lot of water and flush that crap out of your body. If you don't feel better in another day or two, you might want to consider seeing a doctor. You never know when there may be something serious wrong. Hang in there, Joey.

Steve

Thanks guys! I'm wondering now if it was just a type of flu. Hard to believe a flu can hit a guy so hard and fast though. One minute i was sitting here just fine and the next, i was way porked up. :)

Wiz, I can afford the Doctor's office thing, hate to go there but have in the past and will do if i get worse or this happens again in the near future.

Thanks again guys, Joey

Sorry to here you're under the weather (no pun intended) Take care of yourself. PM me which business is yours and I'll stop in this spring, spend a lil $$$$ and BS ya if you're around.

Yeah guys, Thanks, i'm still with you. I was up a couple times today and just now again, might a posted a thing or two, not sure. Most of the day spent sleeping. I'm now back to normal i guess, whatever the heck that is :) Now i have o get back on normal sleeping pattern, always tough when things are slow.

700, another get together at Ron's tomorrow evening. if you want me to say hi for you or your Dad, PM me i'll be glad to do so.

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom