Nickman this one's for you

Cool indeed. Some folks don't realize just how easy, in a sense, taking off is for the pilot. As I recall...12degrees + nosewheel trim and hands off the controls..at least until they clear the deck...and the thing will take off on it's own. Landings...eh, I will leave that to the pilots; I was just a backseater for Hornets. Night landings. I did one, but would have to break my vow of never getting drunk to do it again. NFW.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Thanks Apex......I had not seen those videos.

You can take all the "dangerous jobs" TV shows and put them in a baby carriage, compared to a carrier flight deck.

Pilots and deck crews are in CONSTANT danger....and when it's "night ops", you can compound the danger by a factor of 5.

Discipline, teamwork and raw fricken' guts, make America's Air Navy the toughest, most capable, war machine on the planet.

I'm with feddoc....night landings always presented me with the feeling that I was about to be history.

You don't need a parachute to skydive.
You do however, need a parachute to
skydive.......twice.

Those guy's are amazing human beings!!! Thank you fellas for taking care of my azz!!! My true heroes.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Can you see how much that deck is pitching? Holy crap I don't know how those guys do it.
I thank those guys for all they do and the many sacrifices they make to keep us free.

Yes We can see how much the Deck/Carrier is moving,about 30'!

If it'll rock a ship that big & heavy you wouldn't wanna be out on it in a PISSCUTTER Boat!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom