nickman?

Unfortunately he got himself into a bit of trouble with the law. It was a long time coming. He'll be back once this all gets ironed out though. I'll try to keep you posted.

Law, meaning the law here on MM. I really doubt he comes back so I'll have to hit 395 this summer to visit him. Plus, do some trout fishing. pc

RE: nickman

Dont think it is the real law. I will be with him in the ov this august so will know for sure.

You can't kill one sitting on the couch!

I second that, YD. I was thinkin he was wrapped up with nv_hunter or even got suckered into joining the clubhouse.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

NAW.......NICKMAN IS A HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER, HIS OWN MAN. ITS ALWAYS GOOD JUST KNOWIN HE IS JUST OVER THE HILL FROM ME. HE IS AS CLOSE TO A WESTERN MOUNTAIN MAN AS ONE CAN GET THESE DAYS.................YD.

>He is under strict orders from
>his doctor.....can't associate with retarded
>simpletons like muleprick.
>
>You can't kill one sitting on
>the couch!

I thought we were done with that waste of bandwidth. Now we got this douche sitting on his lap typing his messages for him.

>
> NAW.......NICKMAN IS A HIGH
>PLAINS DRIFTER, HIS OWN
>MAN. ITS ALWAYS GOOD
>JUST KNOWIN HE IS JUST
>OVER THE HILL FROM ME.
>HE IS AS CLOSE TO
>A WESTERN MOUNTAIN MAN AS
>ONE CAN GET THESE DAYS.................YD.
>

What's that smell?...

Pretty sure its mancrush.

All flatulence aside, that hi plains drifter/mountain man bs was pure gold! LMAO every time I read it:) Well done YD!!!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Just got a text that the Bishop children were attacking me again.

Must be a delay in drug deliveries up that way. They get testy when their supplies are diminished.

>"If you get upset or offended
>by ANY website forum
>post.....especially mine, you need serious
>intervention!"
>
>Just got a text that the
>Bishop children were attacking me
>again.
>
>Must be a delay in drug
>deliveries up that way. They
>get testy when their supplies
>are diminished.

Shouldn't you be out trapping grizzlies, or fighting Indians?

COME ON BUCK........NICKMAN KILLED ALL THE GRIZ, AND THE INDIANS ARE AFRAID OF HIM........THEY STAY ON THE REZ !!! HE HAS FOUND A NEW RATTLE SNAKE DEN, HE IS JUST HAVING FUN !!!.........................YD.

>
> COME ON BUCK........NICKMAN
>KILLED ALL THE GRIZ, AND
>THE INDIANS ARE AFRAID OF
>HIM........THEY STAY ON THE REZ
>!!! HE HAS FOUND
>A NEW RATTLE SNAKE DEN,
> HE IS JUST HAVING
>FUN !!!.........................YD.

Indians afraid? Well if it came from Don?s mouth YD, then I guess it has to be true. However if this were centuries ago, Don would have a very good understanding of frontier warfare? he would have certainly been scalped at a very young age.

Really you guys???????????? What does any of this have to do with hunting?????? All of you sound like a bunch of little kids calling each other names, knock it off!!!!! It's childish and irritating. How about trying to respect everyone's opinion and have a civil debate without all the trash talk.

LAST EDITED ON May-20-14 AT 10:28PM (MST)[p]I remember that old thread about how to get revenge and Nickman's posts were the best. So I say....keep fuggin with him because it will be funny for the rest of us.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom