Nikon Fieldscope ED50, thoughts and options otherwise

alinrut

All,

I'm looking for a good quality spotting scope that I can pack in on my deepwoods or highmountain hunts. I've been looking at the ED50 as it is small, lightweight, has the quality Nikon optics and is very much affordable for me. I'm looking for anyone who has a solid opinion on this spotter .vs other's, or if anyone can suggest another spotter that fits into what I'm looking for.
I believe in quality optics and my budget driven by the wallet usually overrides my want factor.

Thanks for the advice in advance,

al

Bought mine in the summer. Love it. my buddy has the 80mm HD swaro spotter and I'll take this neck and neck up to about 35 power. But at 22oz.....you will never get that big spotter more than 1/2 mile from the truck. Go to shopwise200.com and buy the body, then go to cameraland and buy some eyepieces...you will love it. They are great from small window mounts too.

Looking to put my extra one in the classifieds today on this site.

I have the 50 ed with a 13-40x with a window mount. Used twice. Look in classifieds and and let me know.

Just checked,

I'm interested. But I'll have to see what your askin'. I'm still over in Iraq so I haven't ordered anything just yet.

vr,

Al

I was not able to post the pics with it on this site, (I wanted to, but could not make em fit) but if interested I have some on ksl.com classified ads.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom