Nilgi and cranes

338winmag

I am looking to do a couple of hunts in Texas this year. Looking to do a day time spot and stalk nilgi hunt. I am also looking to do a sandhill crane hunt as well. Looking for recommendations.
Thanks

We have seen a ton of Sandhills up around Lubbock and Amarillo, and I know that there are quite a few outfitters. As for the Nilgai, the few I hear about are Wildlife Systems, Four Arrows Outfitting, and All Seasons Guide Service. The refuge hunting is by draw, and you still have time to apply for those in the Public Hunts

Got mine from the Taxi last Friday

AFBB6459-5D9F-42E0-A06E-C1B28444FC1C.jpeg

King Ranch Saddle shop. The King Ranch is one of the coolest places I’ve ever gotten to visit. It’s worth the price of admission

Wildlife systems is a great outfit as well. They hunt on the Yturria, which is just south of the Norias division of the King. I have hunted the King twice, and I wouldn’t hesitate to go back. In fact, I really want to go back with Archery.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Texas Guides & Outfitters

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

Vargo Hunting

300k acres for free range auodad, mule deer, elk, whitetail and all the Texas exotics.

Back
Top Bottom