Niller,hawky & Wisz & THE TOPLESS BAR!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
The 3 Decide To Go To A Topless Bar For A Drink!

This Is A Top End Club!

Costs 30.00 Just To Get In & They Each Whip Out a 10.00 Bill & In They Go!

They Just Get Set Down At The Bar & Wisz Says:

Them SOB's Over Charged Us,There's A Special Going On 3 For 25.00 To Get In!

Seconds Later The Hot Chick At The Front Door That Let Em In Realized She'd Made A Mistake & Over Charged Them 5.00!

She Couldn't Figure Out How She Was Gonna Split The 5.00 Up Equally/Fairly 3 ways!

So She Decides To Give Each One Of Them 1.00 Back And She Decided To Keep The Other 2.00!

So That Made Them Paying 9.00 Each Which Equals 27.00!

After A Few Drinks She Tells The 3 What She Done!

Wisz Was Extremely Arrogant And Yelled: She Just Screwed Us Out Of 2 Dollars & Then He Told Her To F-Off!

hawky's Just Sitting Back Enjoying The Scenery & Not Saying Much!

Niller Gets To Thinking:

3 X 9 =27!

She Kept 2.00!

He Tallies It Up!

29.00!

Then Made A Big Ole Scene Screaming Where TF Is My Other Dollar?I Was Gonna Tip The Chick On The Pole With That Dollar!

I’ve been going to these bars for 35 +/- years so if anyone needs a guide I’m your man. I can’t guide you on a big game hunt but I got ya on this.

Got any recommendations Joe?
Where do you hail from? The places where me and big Wein would go too around here isn’t the same any more. I would never do private dances with the girls but I introduced them to my friends and made sire they didn’t get taken advantage of especially Weiner. Another thing if my take several times to get the girls to trust you etc.

Where do you hail from? The places where me and big Wein would go too around here isn’t the same any more. I would never do private dances with the girls but I introduced them to my friends and made sire they didn’t get taken advantage of especially Weiner. Another thing if my take several times to get the girls to trust you etc.
Nice you sound like a real pro! I’m a greenhorn at this stuff, what kind of gear do I need? Lots of bucks I’d imagine, single dollars the best or maybe some 5’ers too? What’s the best pants to wear? Pleated khakis or sweatpants? You should do a full write up on your time and experience doing this kind of hunting

Last edited:
Nice you sound like a real pro! I’m a greenhorn at this stuff, what kind of gear do I need? Lots of bucks I’d imagine, single dollars the best or maybe some 5’ers too? What’s the best pants to wear? Pleated khakis or sweatpants? You should do a full write up on your time and experience doing this kind of hunting
I’m one of the best guides around kinda like Mossback is for Elk Hunting. LOL! Just like everything else in my life things happen to me that just don’t happen to others it seems like. I pick up my girlfriend Mindy from work in downtown St Louie the between her office and the Poplar Street bridge she had taken off her bottoms and decided to use me as her new seat and let me tell you it’s hard to drive in that commuter traffic I had my head hanging out the window trying not to get in an accident. The looks from the other drivers had a mixed reaction woman 75% in favor the men 100% with horn honking and thumbs up. Mindy was a very adventurous girl. One more story I went to Barnes and Noble I had never been there before Mrs Sikora anyway I had several books that were of a adult context one that was really cool it had things to go with your partner everyday of the year I think, so you would mail one to your girlfriend etc say at work and it had something she would have to do to let you know she got the mail and was excited. Now you had the instructions. Anyway I was in the check out line and this very attractive younger girl working the cashier had a very cool look on her face when she was checking me out she wrote her number on the back of my receipt and said just it case your are busy and can’t wait an hour till I get off work. So I went to my truck called my buddy Red told him what happen and that I wasn’t able to go to the tavern. He understood! See what I mean weird stuff has happened to me all the time before Mrs Sikora.

Last edited:
I’m one of the best guides around kinda like Mossback is for Elk Hunting. LOL! Just like everything else in my life things happen to me that just don’t happen to others it seems like. I pick up my girlfriend Mindy from work in downtown St Louie the between her office and the Poplar Street bridge she had taken off her bottoms and decided to use me as her new seat and let me tell you it’s hard to drive in that commuter traffic I had my head hanging out the window trying not to get in an accident. The looks from the other drivers had a mixed reaction woman 75% in favor the men 100% with horn honking and thumbs up. Mindy was a very adventurous girl. One more story I went to Barnes and Noble I had never been there before Mrs Sikora anyway I had several books that were of a adult context one that was really cool it had things to go with your partner everyday of the year I think, so you would mail one to your girlfriend etc say at work and it had something she would have to do to let you know she got the mail and was excited. Now you had the instructions. Anyway I was in the check out line and this very attractive younger girl working the cashier had a very cool look on her face when she was checking me out she wrote her number on the back of my receipt and said just it case your are busy and can’t wait an hour till I get off work. So I went to my truck called my buddy Red told him what happen and that I wasn’t able to go to the tavern. He understood! See what I mean weird stuff has happened to me all the time before Mrs Sikora.
You are one wild and crazy dude Joe! Quite the adventures

Hey hawky!

Did It Really Take You A Month & A Half To See This?:D

I'm Glad We Can Still Joke A Little Without The Attitude Of Your Little Buddy!

Not Many Posts Of Mine Can PISS Him OFF Bad Enough For Him Not To Reply!:D:D:D

Elkster-

I was never any good at math and that is why I went to law school. ;)

Hawkeye

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom