Nine Mile, Anthro-Myton Bench Antelope

Moose332

I received an email saying I was the alternate for the Nine Mile, Anthro-Myton Bench muzzle loader antelope tag and I was just wondering what you guys think of this tag. Is it a tough hunt since it’s right after the rifle hunt? What should I expect if I decide to take the tag? Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

If the same nine mile unit that my grandpa's farm is in (pretty sure it is) then there will be a bunch of antelope on the hay fields but they'll go back on forth across onto the desert sometimes. It can be tough but if you ask the right people you might be able to get permission to hunt on some private. I know my grandpa and his neighbor don't like the antelope so it wouldn't surprise me if the other farmers didn't either. I've seen some really big bucks out there while doing hay and cows. It's a gamble for sure but it could pay off if you got lucky and got on some private or caught them on the desert

If the same nine mile unit that my grandpa's farm is in (pretty sure it is) then there will be a bunch of antelope on the hay fields but they'll go back on forth across onto the desert sometimes. It can be tough but if you ask the right people you might be able to get permission to hunt on some private. I know my grandpa and his neighbor don't like the antelope so it wouldn't surprise me if the other farmers didn't either. I've seen some really big bucks out there while doing hay and cows. It's a gamble for sure but it could pay off if you got lucky and got on some private or caught them on the desert
Thank you for the reply!

I just was out there for Rifle season, saw plenty of bucks, nothing big, but let me know if you want to talk about what I saw and where, PM me?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom