Nine Mile, Anthro-Myton Bench antelope

Moose332

I received an email saying I was the alternate for the Nine Mile, Anthro-Myton Bench muzzle loader antelope tag and I was just wondering what you guys think of this tag. Is it a tough hunt since it’s right after the rifle hunt? What should I expect if I decide to take the tag? Any info is appreciated. Thank you!

I’ll be there on the rifle for my son and can tell you what to expect and what we saw. We aren’t going until after opening weekend

I received an email saying I was the alternate for the Nine Mile, Anthro-Myton Bench muzzle loader antelope tag and I was just wondering what you guys think of this tag. Is it a tough hunt since it’s right after the rifle hunt? What should I expect if I decide to take the tag? Any info is appreciated. Thank you!
You’re welcome ?

I’ll be there on the rifle for my son and can tell you what to expect and what we saw. We aren’t going until after opening weekend
So was your son able to tag out? How was the hunt. My son has the muzzle loader tag that starts this week. Wondering what the heards were looking like this year and how they were acting. (Spooky or Rutty)

E371B5E5-7458-4301-87AA-A39226A14574.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom