NM 16C

lovehunting

Looking for some insight from anyone that has had the 1st bow hunt in 16c. I do know the area as I hunted 16a last year. I have an idea where I want to begin summer scouting with cams. I will be hunting the last 9 days of the hunt any experience you could provided would be extremely helpful. I am concerned about some of my research findings of smaller bulls and more hunters.
Thanks,
Jack

Looking for some insight from anyone that has had the 1st bow hunt in 16c. I do know the area as I hunted 16a last year. I have an idea where I want to begin summer scouting with cams. I will be hunting the last 9 days of the hunt any experience you could provided would be extremely helpful. I am concerned about some of my research findings of smaller bulls and more hunters.
Thanks,
Jack
Was very quiet there last year until the 7th. Bulges picked up after that. Tanks are a great idea, odds are you'll be fighting a mob of outfitters for them but just tell them to fly a kite. The most important thing imo is look at all the unit wide ranches. Almost every private plot is huntable. I do what type of bull you're looking to kill ,there are good ones there.

Thanks bugle nm that is what I heard about outfitted in 16c Never had any problems last year in 16a with any one plenty of room. Looking for 280 and up. Had one last year at 60yds but did not fell comfortable with the shot had plenty of rag horns. Any spots to stay away from?
Thanks,
Jack

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom