NM 44/45 help- Are they bugling?

fatherofthree

any info about the elk activity would be greatly appreciated. Im into this hunt 2 weeks time and probably $1500. Just wondering if another 12 hour drive each way would be worth the hunting again this weekend. If they're fired up it's definately worth it. If they're quiet still it's tough hunting. Any help is appreciated.

This means you VINIHUNT:)

thanks

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-08 AT 11:51AM (MST)[p]fatherofthree...

was up last sunday to do some grouse huntin...saw lots ppl on horses, nope the elk weren't even talkin! but managed to see some cows and 4 nice big bucks! that was in GRASS MOUNTAIN

and drove up to Cow creek and Barilla Peaks...didn't see anything only roadhunters!

and my cousins are up in unit 52 right now since sunday. called me and said the elk are not even talkin! but they did see some herds so hopefully pull some arrow on them! NMHUNTNUTT are up there also with his dad! with them the LUCK! wish I was with them instead here at work!

Fatherof3-pm me for more info for ur elk hunting..

vinihunt

Thanks for the info vini, I knew you were good on it. I'd really like to hear that they're screaming and going nuts, but may not happen before the hunts ends on 9/22. thanks, hopefully somebody will chime in with good news.

thanks again

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom