NM Antelope Youth Unit 42

Hunt4more

Very Active Member
Son and I will be there for his tag on the 14-16th. Last year he torched his first goat in 38. What's 42 like in terms of terrain? 38 was pretty flat and tough tough tough to get within 500 yards based on how open the country was. 38 did not have a lot of public ground but it had enough. 42 may have a little less but curious as to the terrain, quality and quantity of lopes, Here's my boys 2020 buck
IMG-7197.jpg

I have a landowner tag in 42. Plan on being up there the 24th of this month. Don't know much about the area other than where the ranch is. Will be fun either way.
Good luck to you guys.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom