NM Deer App...Needs More Information

N

NM_Muley_Hunter

I just got logged into the site, and elk was unsuccessful. The deer results showed "**Needs More Information". I called G&F and they said that means that I probably drew, and they think it may be doing that on all of the successful deer applicants. I know the credit card info was fine because they charged me the $6 app fee when I applied, and they should not be charging anything else now.

I guess I'll wait a little while longer to find out for sure and which hunt...

I got that, too. If you hover over the "need info" link and look at the bottom of the page, it will say "successful hunt 2" or something like that...

BTW, no elk, antelope or ibex here!!!!!!

OK, ya'll are making me want to throw my computer out the window.

I cannot even get the dang site to come up.

ARRRGGGGGGGGG

Just for you MM guys, I'll stop trying to check my wife's, dad's and father-in-law's until this afternoon... I'm so pissed about not drawing again that I really don't want to know that they drew anyway!

Looks like they got it fixed...its now showing successful on unit 34 deer rifle hunt.

MINE SAID THE SAME THING. DIDNT GET DRAWN FOR ANTELOPE BUT DID DRAW A UNIT 15 BULL TAG JUST DONT KNOW WHICH CHOICE. TRING TO GET IN NOW TO SEE IF MY SON DREW HIS TAGS. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

i know a couple of guy that got the "need more info"....
they called and got a variety of answers from g&f
then they checked the draw again and they both showed a hunt code. so maybe you nee to just check again

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom