NM Draw Update.

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

NM Draw Update.

I have a friend who has been at the Game& Fish for some years now as many of you know. Well she said the audit process has been a very difficult one as the entire state of NM has a new accounting system called SHARE. I also work for the state and can tell you this new system has been a tough transtion .As of this morning June 7th the audits were still not complete and not all applications were loaded into the server. They are hopefull to have everything resolved and ready to load in the next few days , they entire draw system/audit accountants are working 6 days a week 10 hours a day.

What this means is NO , the draw will not be done this week nor can it be posted until completed,so don't get your hopes up and look for credit card hits until later next week at earliest. Sorry...

RE: NM Draw Update.

Jessica or Crystal??

ALASKA in 3 months...and hope few tags here in NM

but thanks for info....

vinihunt

Thanks for the update NUTT. I've been trying to not get too anxious, but I've been figuring on credit card hits late next week.

Vini, I'll tell you on my email, if I post their names , too many people from here will start calling them asking them questions.

That stinks, I hope they at least post the results on time. Only a couple more weeks left.

we all know people who work or have knowage of the drawing and draw process or who work for the game and fish and game......thanks for the salt!
rm

Rackmaster , I had to read your post a couple times and then I got it .LMAO & SORRY

They must have it going I just recieved an e-mail stating they are going to start hitting cc's...

Who sent you that e-mail? I don't have one and I'm their favorite this year......NOT!!!

Cook- G&F did..... Knowing my luck though those of us that get this e-mail wont draw lol!!

both me and my daughter got that email. we removed her from the draw a month or so ago. i would not read anything into that email.

Vini, are going to be in Alaska this fall? I appreciated the help you gave me on unit 52. If there is anything I can do to help you out in Alaska, let me know. I will be up there permanently starting next week. I will be doing some heavy duty fishing until the end of June, then I will check the forum.

I am writing this from Fort St. John, British Columbia, as I am driving to Alaska via the Alaska Highway.

Take care,
Dave

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom