NM Gov tag Ram 2022

Looserowel505

Has anyone seen a pic of the 2022 NM Gov Tag Auction ram? Usually by now a pic or two has surfaced but haven't heard or seen anything. Just curious as to what the ram looks like .

I’m not sure if this is the governors tag ram it looks like it could be.

52DF982C-65D0-4DC3-8A4D-DBEAE281DA2E.jpeg

Rick Smith has purchased it 10 times , he hunts with GT Nunn , Frontier Outfitters . the govs tag this year is somebody new and he hunted with a NY outfitter.

Is that even possible? I thought NM outfitters had to have their business/residency registered in NM. Big stink and court case about that a few years back from AZ guys that used to come over and work both. But I don't remember what all the final rulings were.....

Is that a NM ram or a Texas ram, I know of some of those guides in that picture and they guide for deserts in Texas

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom