NM Javalina hunt

N

NMhuntnutt

I'm headed down southern NM now in Feb for my first javalina hunt and was lookin for a point in the right direction (javalina infested area lol). I talked to a couple guys , some say down near Deming and others say over in the Gila River area , so I'd like to narrow it down . I'll be carrying my bow for the first couple days but am gonna take my .243 if I'm not sneaky enough. Any help is appreciated , I also hope to video my dad sticking one , but we plan on haveing a good time non the less....NMhuntnutt

hey nmhuntnut!

go to Redrock area!!! Steins!! every year i went and bring home pig!!

maybe u can talk to crazyaboutcoues (tommy) he lives in silver city! u should have fun kill with bow!! lemme know if u need more information!!

talk to ya

vinihunt

Larry-

They are ablast to hunt. My Jan hunt lasted a whole 3 hours! Shot him at 12 years with my Mathews. I saw some pigs in NM when I was archery deer hunting last year, but don't remember where they were. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Call Tommy (crazyaboutcoues), he has a side business that does jsut what you're looking for, puts people into areas with game. Shoot him an e-mail. He's usaully on the coues forum!

SCott G.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom