NM Left over Licences

N

NMHUNTNUTT1

Deer, elk licenses go online today

Hunters will be able to buy leftover deer and elk licenses online from the state Department of Game and Fish today.

The sell-off begins at 8 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis. Roughly 2,000 leftover licenses are available for deer and about 60 for elk. Many are archery hunts.

Go to www.wildlife.state.nm.us for more information.

FYI , all 60 elk tags sold . Some good units too 6C and unit 10 and 5B....Theres still some decent deer hunt...

Yeah got a unit 21 tag it should be fun....Hunt in 17 for elk then one week start the deer hunt guess I will be living down south for a while!!!

YEAH!!!!
Lionking

cool...good luck on both hunt..me too I ll be living down south on 16e for elk and 16's for deer

vinihunt

Nice Vini!! I am looking forward to the elk hunt more than anything but last time I was in unit 21 for archery deer I chased a big 4 X 4 around so hoefully he will still be around!!
Know anything about unit 21 for deer?

Lionking

hasn't been to 21 for while...I hunt around Lake Valley and killed big 3x3...between Hillsboro and NUTT, last time I think around year 2000...

try Winston, Chloride and west of Cuchillo...I have seen some nice deer around there when I hunt for javie in past...

p.s. LEAVING to ALASKA in 4 weeks...

GOOD LUCK BRO..

I thought all the deer tags were doe tags!!!!! What is FAD in terms of what type of deer? Also a 2 is Muzzy and a 3 Archery? Thanks

FAD stands for Any Fork Horned Deer, there are no doe hunts in NM. Yes 2 is archery and 3 is muzzleloader. I just checked , there are still some nice nunts in unit 21 left , 17 is gone now....

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom