NM Pronghorn & a big thank you

3TOE

Very Active Member
I booked a private land hunt with Peter, aka live4muleys here on MM over a year ago. This past weekend, Peter went above and beyond to put on a great hunt. Both myself & another hunter were fortunate to tag out by noon on opening day. We had a great hunt with a good number of quality animals to look over. I want to personally thank Peter for both his & his family’s generosity & hospitality. I felt as though I was a long time friend & it never once felt like we had just met. Thanks again Peter for a great time!
7FDF5C9C-A9E1-47BF-9CF1-CCE43FE998A8.jpeg
8048C4FE-98FF-403B-B0FB-3D1AA4195F58.jpeg
FA7E6E3F-A647-4B1E-B929-5F0BDDDB7D0D.jpeg

That is a great goat. Congrats! I think I need to schedule a hunt with Peter next year.

Thanks guys! I’m super happy with him. The property definitely holds good genetics & Peter’s approach to limiting the harvest on the property to just 4 bucks per year will continue to produce quality animals. There were definitely bigger goats there than mine, but I loved the mass & big cutters on this guy. ??

Congratulations! How are you liking that new Kuiu Camo?

Great goat!!! What does he score just for giggles?

I'd guess he'll break 80 :)
Thank you! To be honest, we didn’t score him. If I had to make a guess, I would say in the low 70’s. I’m personally not too much into that that stuff. Even if he did score B&C, I wouldn’t bother to enter him.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words. Congrats again.
You’re welcome Peter! I really appreciated all that you and your family did. It was a pleasure to meet & hunt with you & I look forward to possibly do it again one day when you aren’t booked out several seasons ahead. Lol Take care!

Congratulations! How are you liking that new Kuiu Camo?

I really like the new camo personally. I think it blends well in the prairie type terrain & think it will be fantastic for desert hunting. It reminds me of the old Desert Storm camo with a few additional colors. I plan to use it in AZ in a few weeks for an upcoming archery deer hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom