NM Recap

Cahunter805

Long Time Member
Myself and 2 buddies drew a NM rifle elk tag this year. To say we had a good time would be an understatement. We scouted 2 days and found some nice bulls but certainly had company on opening morning in those spots. Opening day both my buddies filled their tags. I missed a nice 6pt the next day and then the winter weather hit us and was tough hunting the next few days. Tuesday night I glassed up a 5pt and decided to fill my tag. Couldn’t have asked for a better trip with my good friends and little brother who came along as well. Thanks to everyone who provided us some great intel on the unit and for helping make the trip a huge success. Hope to be back in NM someday chasing elk again.

E386E094-B122-4075-8FFE-3C548AD11257.jpeg

2D1B7BE1-897D-477A-B12C-DA5C84743F98.jpeg

Nice work congratulations to you and your buddies, looks like it was a epic trip.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom