vinihunt

DSC00309.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00317.jpg

awesome pic!!

vinihunt

Wow, now thats a monster muley! It would be interesting to hear the story behind it.

That is a great looking buck! I also would like to hear the story.
Michael

i'd just like to know what store that is

Thats in Cabela's in Kansas City, KS... among dozens of other equally impressive full body mounts at that location.

Imagine hunting in Chama in the 60's. That would have been awesome! One of my favorite bucks. Thanks for sharing the pics.
069729.gif

Here is a picture I copied out of a records Book I have, not the best but will have to do for now.
Measurements are as follows:
SCORE: 211-7/8, R. Length: 28-6/8, L. Length: 28, Inside: 27-6/8, Spread: 34-4/8, Circ. R: 6-5/8, L: 6-5/8, No. Pts R: 5, L:6,
Abnor. Pts: 1-7/8 All Time ranking: 10, New Mexico: 1
garciatyp.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, I think the Joseph A. Garcia killed both the typical and non-typical state records. Must had some honey hole.
-Raptor

Not positive, but seems like I read some time ago that Joe Garcia hunted the "old Chama Cattle & Land Company property". Back 40 years ago this whole area was a Monster Muley Mecca.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-04 AT 02:33PM (MST)[p]Nope... I used to guide for Chama Land and Cattle... These bucks came off the Old Mundy Ranch which is south of Chama Land...
We are starting to see big deer again but it is thanks to most of the unit being private and all the work the Jic's are doing...
j-dawg

That's a great deer, but I like the one in the behind him better! I'm a Typical Guy!

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom